Hiway Federal Credit Union

None of my Hiway Federal Credit Union accounts will update via quicken anymore?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @David Kujala

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Hiway Federal Credit Union accounts. Are you receiving any specific error message when trying to download the accounts or are they just showing up as blank? When did this issue start happening? 

Depending what we're able to find out we'll see what steps we can take to resolve the issue. It is also a possibility that the FI was affected by yesterdays outages but let us know more first and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Error code is CC-501 "Unable to update these accounts becuase of an error on the Quicken server"
  • Hello @David Kujala,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the issue and will likely be required to file an escalation.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.