Can't Add Synchrony Savings Account - CC-501

Options
I have been trying access my Synchrony Savings accounts for 3 weeks without success. It goes to "looking for your accounts" and eventually gives up with a CC-501 error. Waiting a few hours (or several days) doesn't work. Support says "can't work on that because we have an open issue in the 9/1 update", even though this was happening long before that update. Now what?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Michael Leu, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue and for the inconvenience, this has caused. While this issue has been persisting for some time it is currently being worked on. Normally an issue like this would be escalated, but since it is known and being worked on, no additional action is required at this time. 

For more information and updates regarding this issue please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898575/new-9-1-21-update-fails-or-returns-cc-501-101-error#latest

Hope this provides clarity. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. 

-Quicken Paloma