Having difficulty with the mobile companion app for iPhone

Options
We have just signed up for Quicken deluxe it is working fine on my MacBook and even the Quicken on the browser on my MacBook but when we try to login using the Quicken companion app for iPhone we enter the correct email and password and each time it says incorrect log in. I have no idea what we could be doing wrong because I'm entering the correct information

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @DanielH

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues logging into the mobile app. I'm wondering here what's causing the issue on the mobile app. You seem to be able to sign in everywhere else without issue. I'm wondering here what troubleshooting steps you may have tried already? A good first step to take would be trying to uninstall and reinstall the program if you haven't already. 

Once you've had the chance let us know more about the issue and what steps you've attempted. From there we'll see what we can try next in  order to resolve the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• DanielH
    DanielH Member
    Options
    Okay we got Quicken mobile working but our iMAC at home and my MacBook out here on the road are not in sync for Quicken. Please help
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DanielH

Thanks for the update. The reason for this is likely that Quicken is not a cloud-based program. While the mobile sync is cloud base it communicates directly with the local file located on your computer. This meaning there is no direct communication between your MacBook and Imac. They are on two separate files so each needs to be updated on its own if you do make any changes.

I hope this clears up any confusion on why the two are not in sync. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.