Budget Categories Not Adding Up? (Q Web)

Using Quicken on the Web, mostly on Chrome. I've successfully used it for ~6months now, had no issues. But when we moved over into September, suddenly my budget is not showing the totals for each category? For example, I've made some restaurant purchases so far this month. They are properly sorted and show up in my budget under transactions, but the total for "dining and drinks" has stayed at 0. This is really frustrating because it's really the only reason I use Quicken, to get a quick check on where I am in each of my categories and adjust spending accordingly.

Anyone else have this problem?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @amywarling

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your mobile budget. I'm wondering if the budget might of not synced properly for some reason causing the issue. We can resync again to see if that fixes the issue we're having.  I'll leave steps below on how to do so.

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID. 

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know if you're able to get your budget to appear. If not we'll see what steps we can attempt next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.