I have two issues (Q Mac)

First, I cannot add a Rocket Mortgage account even though my user id and and password works when I log into my account with a web browser. Second, whenever I download transactions, my Bank of America Account and American Express accounts never balance. I keep having to add reconciling transactions.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @sojourner0906

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your accounts. To start off here with rocket Mortgage are you getting a 103 error when trying to sign in or do you just receive a wrong password/user ID notification?

With your BoA and Amex accounts are you missing transactions? We might want to go through the accounts and find out if there are any discrepancies in the accounts.  The article down below will give us some things to check for to figure out what might be causing the issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support/correct-difference-account-if-it-does-not-reconcile

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.