CC-501 Error One step update error with accounts at Synchrony Bank Credit Cards

Options
Lorne Tweed
Lorne Tweed Member ✭✭
I have some CD accounts and a savings account at Synchrony bank. It looks like none of them have had any data updated since4/29/2021. I've been running One step update every week or so since well before then and all my other accounts seem up to date. I tried resetting some of the Synchrony accounts and also disconnecting and then reconnecting the savings account. When I do this, I am told that "we are unable to connect to the Quicken servers at this time." I'm running a registered version R35.51, build 27.1.35.31 on windows 10 Enterprise. My membership is valid until March 7 2022.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Lorne Tweed

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Synchrony accounts. That is quite a while they've been disconnected so I'm wondering if we might need to add the accounts as new then link them to get more information or connect them again. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

First we'll try deactivating all of the accounts for the affected FI. You can do so by following the article listed down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts.  You'll want to make sure you're using the add account option then linking to an existing account.

https://help.quicken.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3216277

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Lorne Tweed
    Lorne Tweed Member ✭✭
    Options
    The problem is resolved. I disconnected 2 of the 9 accounts and then reconnected them and all is working. For what its worth, Synchrony bank has instituted a 2 factor identification process. I logged in to my account through a web browser just before trying to reconnect my accounts.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lorne Tweed

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you were able to get the issue resolved. IF you do run into any other issues please let us know so we can take another look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.