OL_301A wells fargo error

Options
for the past three weeks I have tI have trying to get this issue resolved and been getting the runaround from Wells Fargo and Quicken, I changed my password as requested by Wells Fargo several weeks ago and since then Quicken update feature gives me this error code when I try to update. My ID and password works fine on Wells Fargo site and other financial sites I use them on but will not work on quicken. You just renewed my $50+ subscription and i need your correction help.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @leroy141

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what connection method are you using? Is this also occurring in a backup file(s)? Is this occurring for one account or all accounts from the same financial institution? 

Also if you have not already, please check out the link below for more information and troubleshooting instructions regarding this issue. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-301

Please attempt steps from the linked article, provide further detail(s) and let us know the outcome.

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.