Waiting for bill USAA

This discussion was created from comments split from: USAA Bill Manager download issue.

Comments

• crreed
    crreed Member
    I have a similar issue. When adding USAA as a biller, Quicken requests the two-factor authentication and it completes with "Authenticated. Bill sync in progress..." However after minutes of syncing, Quicken claims that biller was added but is waiting for the latest update: "Biller USAA added but the next due amount is not yet available. Please try to update your Bill List later".
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @crreed

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your USAA biller. I was taking to look on our side to see what the issue was and did see that there was an error attached to your USAA biller. 

USAA is reporting that this account has CyberCodes enabled. Due to this, You will need to pay your bills directly on the USAA website and manually update this biller to see your latest bills and balances.

This would be why you're having difficulty with the biller. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.