Enlarge size of Register's Payee dropdown window

Options
WhamboMPS
WhamboMPS Member ✭✭
When the Payee line is selected in a banking register a dropdown appears that automatically filters-as-you-type to entries in the Memorized Payee List. On the left is the Payee Name, of course, and on the right is the Category. But the space allotted to the display of each of these two fields is insufficient for the character length in the underlying fields. This means that lengthy Payee names, and/or lengthy Categories are truncated. This is such a significant problem for me that I have created an offline Excel document that stores the Payee name for lengthy Payee names that are particularly important for me to get right.

Please, please expand the width of the Payee dropdown box. Thanks!

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you using 1-line registers? Try switching to 2-line registers. It vastly widens the Payee field and the dropdown menu as well. Press CTRL-2 while in the register.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• WhamboMPS
    WhamboMPS Member ✭✭
    Options
    :p Where have you been my whole life, @"Rocket J Squirrel" ? This works perfectly! AND, I recognize the obscure reference in your user name; Natasha would be proud.