Portfolio Value is incorrect in Reports

My accounts are updated and the correct value is displayed on the home page and in the account transactions, but when I try to get a report, the value is incorrect. This is a report I use consistently and have never had this problem. I did update my software, restarted everything but to no avail. When I go to the transactions from the report, there are securities listed that are not in the account.

Comments

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to be clear, are you saying there are securities listed on the report that are not actually in the account?  Or do you mean that there are securities in the account that are not on the report?

Also, what report are you using?  Is it a saved custom report?
  • I have the same problem. My checking account has an accurate balance in the list of accounts, but the Net Worth and Account Balance reports both reflect the same, incorrect balance. These are not saved reports.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    That could be because of pending transactions in the future.  Like looking at different dates.  The account bar can be changed to show the Current Balance or the Ending Balance which can be different.