Why am I losing bills from calendar view?

Options
There have been at least a half a dozen instances where bills have been automatically deleted from my calendar view, causing the projected balances to be affected. The problem is, I think that the bills are still there so I don't even think about missing the bill. It has deleted my mortgage payment at the beginning of the month and, mostly recently, it deleted my electric bill last month. Why does this happen? Am I missing a setting that I need to change?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Jsfirebird

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having issues with your bills disappearing. I would recommend submitting a bug report with the logs files for now, so that we may take a closer look and obtain a better understanding. To do this select Help >Report a problem

In addition, I would like a bit more information. For instance, where are your main/active files stored? What version are you using? To check the version being used select Help >About Quicken. 

Once more information is gathered we can move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.