Wells Fargo CC-502

Options
I have tried the last 3 weekends to set up my Wells Fargo accounts via web express connect. I continually get the wonderful CC-502 error. Wells is up and running with no issues whatsoever.  I contact support last weekend and they just said it's a known problem and to wait 48 hours. So a week is certainly more than 48 hours.

Mods - Don't  bother to just send me the link on the error. That is not helpful at all. I have already checked it out. I'm trying to set up a brand new account with a brand new file.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @willychuck

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this frustrating issue. However, this alert is still ongoing and at the moment there is no ETA for a solution. If you are getting an error CC-502 on your main file there is also a high chance that you will get the error in a test/new file. In the meantime, you could also attempt to download a QFX file from your bank (if available) and import it into a new file. Again I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.