Capital One Bank Slow to download Bank Cleared Transactions

Options
Does anyone else experience several days delay in seeing cleared at the bank transactions downloaded to Quicken? My accounts that use Web Connect and Web Connect+ transactions show cleared on the Bank Website but take as long as 4 Business days to download into Quicken.  I find this delay unacceptable. I have been told that Quicken only pulls the information to their servers once every couple of days. Is this true and why are the transactions pulled and stored at Quicken? Direct Connect transactions download almost immediately when cleared by the bank.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @lpa

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Citibank account. How long has this issue been happening? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Quicken should pull information when you update your accounts. It does not store in our servers. This could be an issue with the connection itself potentially. 

Let's see if resetting the connection may help. If you right-click on the account under the account bar then select edit/delete transactions. Go to the online services tab and you'll want to select the reset account button. This should reconnect to the bank's servers. 

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• lpa
    lpa Windows Beta Beta
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Francisco,  I have tried resetting the account a couple of times since you left this note. The results are yes when I reset the account it immediately downloads all the cleared transactions. The long-term change is that it doesn't solve the download issue with Capital One Bank. This morning there are 10 bank payments that have cleared over the last 6 days that did not download, some items that have cleared on these days did download. I know that they will download sometime maybe tomorrow or later. If I really want to depend on Quicken to see the state of my accounts, I reset the account to get them all to download. I am on Version B47.4 Build 27.2.47.4. I use Windows 11 Pro. This issue has been going on for several months.  Current satisfaction with Quicken is low, I have used Quicken since 1992.