Reconciling using statement balance

:s I've always balanced my checkbook accounts using the statement balance from the bank. With the latest Quicken update, I'm forced to use the Quicken balance. This does NOT work for me. How can I change it?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    What version of Quicken are you running?

Why are you forced to use the Quicken balance? when you click Reconcile, do you land on the small screen which says "How would you like to reconcile your balance?" with the option for Use statement balance?

Or do you land on the "Reconcile your account balance" screen with a list of transactions. If so, try clicking the Back button (on the right side, near the top) to return to the "How would you like to reconcile" screen.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    What version of Quicken are you running?

Why are you forced to use the Quicken balance? when you click Reconcile, do you land on the small screen which says "How would you like to reconcile your balance?" with the option for Use statement balance?

Or do you land on the "Reconcile your account balance" screen with a list of transactions. If so, try clicking the Back button (on the right side, near the top) to return to the "How would you like to reconcile" screen.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • jred922
    jred922 Member
    Ahhh...very good! The second worked. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.