Adding Tinker FCU

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Error when trying to add an account.

Comments

• Thomas1969
    Options
    Would be nice to know if Quicken Support ever found a resolution to this because I'm now having the same issue. I used Quicken once before and didn't have this problem. I just started using it again and didn't have an issue adding my other banks, but today I'm adding Tinker FCU. First, Quicken gives the message Connecting, then Looking for accounts, and for a brief second I see the green progress bar but disconnecting. Once this process is done I have a screen the message is that Quicken is having trouble and I can try again, visit my financial institution to download my transactions, or enter transactions manually. Besides this being a different bank, Quicken performed an update to version R36.23 when I opened it today before trying to add a new a new account.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Thomas1969

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I was able to recreate a similar issue on my end. For this particular instance, I would recommend contacting Quicken Support. An agent will be able to assist you in pulling log files to take a further look and a better understanding. 

To contact Quicken Support please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions/concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma