Iron Workers Savings Bank Download Stopped working- 508

Most of the Iron Workers Savings Bank Download stopped working. Support points to IWSB and vice versa. Quicken says to go to IWSB to answer something but doesn't offer what. I can get on IWB that bypasses the first screen. There is IWB mixed up with IWSB. Meanwhile, I get nothing for $51 / year.

Comments

• Hello @Steveream,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your concerns, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

Based on your comments above, it sounds to me like you were able to resolve your issue by using a different instance of Iron Workers Savings Bank from the financial institution list. If so I am very happy that you found that resolution! If I am misunderstanding and your issue has not yet been resolved, please get back to me with some more details and I would be more than happy to offer suggestions!

Thank you,

Quicken Alyssa

• Steveream
    Steveream Member
    Not resolved. The last successful download was 8/31/2021. WWW.IWSB.COM is the proper URL. Quicken still says 508. If I manually logon, I get a selection menu that has an option "ONLINE BANKING LOGON" that selects a screen that asks for Username and Password.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you read and followed instructions here yet?
    https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-508