Schools First Federal Credit Union - Resetting Accounts (opening balances change after reset)

Options
I reset my Schools First FCU accounts because they weren't downloading and when I performed it the new transactions were correctly downloaded however the opening balances changed which threw off my reconciliation.

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @jpkimball,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community about your issue.

I have seen this happen before. The easiest way to correct it is to restore a backup and get the correct opening balances from it. Then go back into your original data file and plug those numbers in. 

Let me know if this resolves your issue, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Quicken Alyssa

• kcb
    kcb Member ✭✭
    Options
    Please please have Quicken look into this. AND fix it. I have had numerous problems with One Step Update not updating properly, then have the go-to solution change the numbers. I have 27 accounts, in various institutions. I thought I was losing my mind when I discovered that Quicken was changing my Opening Balance. Then it was a matter of "running around in circles, waving my arms wildly, and shrieking". As many have posted in this community with the same problem. I noticed all of those discussions were closed. I avoid using my saved back up data files, because there are errors in those that I have laboriously hunted down and corrected (well, almost corrected).

To Quicken: Won't you help us, Obiwan?
This discussion has been closed.