Transactions on a couple accounts not updating

I started having issues around 10-19-21 with transactions not pulling in on a couple of checking accounts at a community bank that uses FiServ Premier for their core and with a Capital one.

I have 4 checking accounts at the community bank. Two of those accounts are working correctly, pulling in transactions and updating like it should. Two other 2 are updating the online balance but not showing transactions since 10-19-2021.

I have deactivated and added the accounts back multiple times. It reads it has downloaded transactions for the past 900 plus days but yet it isn't showing the latest transactions on the account.

Capital One started having issues and prompted for password - I read that you are aware of that problem. I have done all the steps to try to resolve it as well. It no longer asked for the password and does connect, just still isn't pulling in any transactions.

Comments

  • Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    Hello @tcbuser,

    Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this. Thank you for taking the time to implement the steps to resolve the Capital One issue as well. I do have a few questions I would like to ask you in order to get a better idea of what it is you are experiencing. 

    Do your transactions automatically enter into your account register after downloading, or do they go into a section at the bottom where you would accept them first? 

    I can see that you did already attempt a test file. Did the transactions that are missing from your original file show up in the test file, or were they missing there too? Did you add both the Capital one accounts and Community Bank accounts? Were the results in the test file different in any way from what you are seeing in the original file?


    Quicken Alyssa

  • tcbuser
    tcbuser Member
    When I would connect to the bank - it would read 0 transactions to update even thought there were several transactions it needed to pull in to update.

    After I made the post, I restored a backup version from the first of October and tried to update it - It read 2 new transactions download Online Balance $xxx.xx as of 9/29/2021. It wouldn't even update the file to 10-19-2021 and I thought it odd that the date was 9-29-2021.

    Since that didn't work, I decided to created a new quicken file with a clean database to see if it would connect and pull in the information. I ONLY added the local bank to see if it would pull in the accounts. It pulled in every account with no problems. I honestly, don't remember if I tried to update the original file after that, I was tired of working on it for a bit. Then last night, I went into my original file and did my normal nightly update and all the accounts worked!!! The local bank and the Capital One accounts, even though I ONLY added the local bank. It did pull in 5 transactions from August, which I thought odd, but that was easy enough to delete out before I accepted the other transactions.

    I am hoping that creating the new Test Database reset something. Will know more tomorrow after the local bank does it nightly update to see if I can get it to continue to pull in the transactions.