Apple Credit Card

Is there a way to connect the Apple Credit Card to sync to my Quicken account?

Answers

• Austin@
    [email protected] Mac Beta Beta
    edited November 1
    Unfortunately, the only connection method that Apple Card supports is Web Connect, meaning you need to export a .QFX file of your transactions from your iPhone, then import it into Quicken (File -> Import -> Bank or Brokerage File). You have to do this for each statement period. Here is the link to Apple's instructions for doing so:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211236
  • Hello @jblice

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. To clarify if you would like to track your Apple Card, you can use the instance Apple card. A visual example is below.

From there you will be asked to download a file (most likely QFX) and import it into Quicken. See the example below. 

If you need assistance with navigating and downloading the file please contact Apple Support. 

Hope this helps. Let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • PatB2
    PatB2 Member
    What about accounting for the Apple Cash the card throws off every Apple Card transaction? Can you download that too?
  • PatB2 said:
    What about accounting for the Apple Cash the card throws off every Apple Card transaction? Can you download that too?
    @PatB2 No, Apple/Quicken don't provide any official way to download Apple Cash information into Quicken. I worked around this by creating a manual cash account in Quicken called "Apple Cash", then once a month I export a PDF statement of my Apple Cash transactions and use a third-party tool to convert it to a QFX file that I then import into Quicken. It's not elegant, and not officially supported by both Apple and Quicken.

The only other option would be to manually enter Apple Cash transactions into Quicken by hand, which would be difficult since there are Daily Cash Transactions.