downloaded transactions are not appearing, only see flag

i see the flag and know something was downloaded but the transactions are not listed in downloaded to match or reconcile. says i have latest version r36.23, build 27.1.36.23 premier.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @doncom,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding this topic.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• doncom
    doncom Member ✭✭
    this is not the issue and i have been told by tech to validate, super validate, install older back do te previous again and now my accoutns are a big mess and my HELOC is showing as PAID and i cannot reverse...ugh!
  • Hello @doncom,

I am sorry to see that you are still experiencing issues. 

If you have already tried all of the steps outlined in the article you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. 

Quicken Alyssa

• doncom
    doncom Member ✭✭
    spent almost a day 2 xs on service calls...no resolution! I was fine prior to last update!
  • @doncom,

I do apologize for any inconvenience you have incurred. I have referred you to phone support because I feel that your issue requires a more detailed walk-through/inspection that we are unable to provide from here. 

Quicken Alyssa
  • doncom
    doncom Member ✭✭
    just want to update this issue. The latest update (37.25) has resolved the issues with the download transactions and paycheck not appearing on screen.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @doncom Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issues have been resolved. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.