Quicken Release update R36.38 Mondo

Options
Saw This:
UPDATE 11/01/21

R36.38 (HF3) is now available for all users to install.

What's Included:
Improvements
We’re updating the infrastructure used to connect Quicken to financial institutions, making it more secure and reliable. This is part of a long-term rollout that started in the last release. We have updated the connection infrastructure to Charles Schwab. Customers with Charles Schwab should update now to continue downloading transactions. You will need this version to take advantage of this new connection. The old Charles Schwab connection will be discontinued, so you should upgrade immediately.
What's Fixed
An issue in which bills that were in the Awaiting next bill status were not shown on the Bills dashboard.
To install this release, go to Help > Check for Updates, or download the Mondo Patch, available here.

OK so I updated as I have a Schwab account set up in Quicken. Installed just fine. Did a One Step Update and the Scwab Account updated the transactions into Quicken (Direct Connect). Many new transactions were not my Schwab transactions but were now in my Quicken Schwab account.

Well, I ended up having to completely delete that account in Quicken and then add an NEW Schwab account in Quicken. Then the transactions downloaded correctly. Yet another Release Update that caused issues.

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.