WSFS Bank - Personal Account setup [download error FDP-102] (Q Mac)

Options
lme901
lme901 Member
Hi - I found the Wimington Savings FS Bank Cons for WSFS Bank however when I try to connect I repeatedly get an error - Retry, site is down. I am able to log in separately to the bank site. Is there a workaround for this error?

Error information:
description: add account error

suggestion: Try again later.

system description: institution login: can't setup (aggregator error)

BID: 6670

FI name: Wimington Savings FS Bank Cons

response:
{
"code" : 200,
"resource" : {
"status" : "UPDATED",

poll response:
{
"status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
"aggregators" : [
{
"channel" : "FDP_DEFAULT",
"cpAggStatusCode" : "FDP-102",
"aggStatus" : "FI_TIMEOUT",
"isProcessing" : false,
"cpAggStatusDetail" : "Retry. Site is down"

Answers

• Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hello @lme901,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I do see the error you are getting in the log files on your account. Can I please have you try this again today and then submit new log files so I can begin the escalation process for this? Also, before you try adding the account again, can I have you change your bank password if it has any special characters in it? If a special character is required, try using punctuation (. , ? !). 

To submit log files you can go to Help>Report a problem>Send To Quicken. 

Let us know when this is done. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• lme901
    lme901 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have updated my password, tried to connect and sent the log files as requested. Thank you for the assistance.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @lme901,

Thank you so much for doing that for me!

I had the issue escalated. So they are now aware of the issue, investigating it, and working toward a resolution. Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA on when it will be resolved, but you will be notified via email when it has been resolved. You can expect the email to contain instructions or updates on the issue. 

Thank you for your cooperation and patience! Do let us know if any other questions or concerns arise. 

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.