Navy Federal Accounts Not Downloading

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Navy Federal Credit Union CC-502 Error 9/12/2021.

Comments

• FlyerFran
    FlyerFran Windows Beta Beta
    None of my wife or my Navy Federal Accounts are downloading.  I have them checked in the OSU window, but: They are no longer asking for 2 step verification (had to tell where to send code and then enter code each time I updated accounts); Shows that they are updating in the OSU progress window; but do not show in the OSU download report.  I have also tried to update a single account and again no 2 step verification and nothing downloaded.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @FlyerFran

Sorry to hear you are having problems connecting with your NFCU accounts.  I am not seeing this.  I am able to connect (including the 2FA) and my accounts are downloading correctly today.  Are you seeing any issues with accounts other than NFCU?

It could be an issue with your datafile.  As a test, I would suggest that you start a new datafile and add an NFCU account to it to see if you can successfully connect.  That would indicate that your datafile is the problem and then I'd try validating and perhaps super validating it.

Let me know what happens.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.