How to sort posts in community to see ALL categories for just Windows Quicken?

Options
When browsing through the Community Posts, I select "Quicken for Windows" then 'I'm prompted to select a specific category, but it would be very handy to be able select (ALL) for category, to read all current posts for all categories for Quicken for Windows. Am I missing something or is that something that cannot be done?

Also when reading posts I'm constantly seeing the question "What version are you using?" and often times there is confusion on if it's Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac.

Why not make the Version/Release #, and Mac or Windows mandatory questions to be answered when creating a post? I didn't make this an idea because that are just necessary information needed for Superusers, or Moderators use to help answer a question. I'm surprised that they are not clammoring and demanding that information up front before even even trying to help a user with a question. Am I missing something here?

Best Answer

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Go to All Categories > Quicken for Windows.
    In the resulting list, click the three dots ... and Follow next to each category you want to follow.
    Go to the Discussions page and choose "Following" from the View choice at the top left.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Go to All Categories > Quicken for Windows.
    In the resulting list, click the three dots ... and Follow next to each category you want to follow.
    Go to the Discussions page and choose "Following" from the View choice at the top left.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMHO, you should also "Follow" the categories for Alerts, Announcements and other areas you're interested in or you might miss out on important news.
This discussion has been closed.