Can't update Ameriprise accounts since 11/5

Options
Since 11/5, I have been getting a download error 503. I tried resetting the accounts, but I get another error saying Quicken cannot communicate with Ameriprise Brokerage 133 Direct. These accounts have been fine until 11/5. I think there may have been an update to Quicken that preceded the failure. Is there a known problem with Ameriprise? It looks like other people with accounts at other brokerage firms have been having similar problems recently.

Answers

• dmalde
    dmalde Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem. My last successful update was 11/4. May have occurred near a recent update.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @khilinski & @dmalde,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is what I am seeing for the instance of Ameriprise that you are using. 

This requires you to contact your financial institution for further help. There is another instance called "Ameriprise Brokerage 133 Web". You can try connecting to that one but it is not direct connect, and direct connect is usually required for investments. I would say, it can't hurt to try it, if it doesn't work, call Ameriprise. 

Let us know how this goes!

Quicken Alyssa

• pd_quick
    pd_quick Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Same thing happened to me. Haven't had Ameriprise for over two weeks.
    1.5hr tech call with Quicken...nothing worked.
    15min tech call with Ameriprise..."Not our fault".
    Downloads have worked well for years.
    [Removed-Disruptive]
  • pd_quick
    pd_quick Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    STILL NOT WORKING WITH AMERIPRISE...[Removed-Disruptive]
  • Mike4
    Mike4 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Me too!
  • pd_quick
    pd_quick Member ✭✭
    Options
    You can labeled my posts as "Disruptive"- but how about fixing the problem that I have already wasted too much time on. How about replying that "yes we know there is a problem and we are trying to fix it". All I have heard are crickets chirping.....disruptive disruptive disruptive disruptive
  • pd_quick
    pd_quick Member ✭✭
    Options
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7892065/unable-to-establish-a-connection-with-ameriprise-brokerage-133-direct
This discussion has been closed.