Schwab

With new changes to Schwab, I am being required to reregister each time I do an update. I have disconnected connectivity and reregistered and still the same issue. I do have two Quicken files but have not used one of them for several days. I am using MAC OS Monterey 12.0.1 and Quicken for MAC Version 6.4.4 (Build 604.41834.100). All the comments I have read do not provide permanent solutions or timelines for correction. Can someone provide details and/or solutions?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @QU01knom

Sorry that you (as many others) are having these recent issues with Schwab.  However, this is a Quicken user forum and we are fellow users, some of whom have the same problems as you.  I can only suggest that (if you haven't already) you use the Schwab thread located at this LINK and bookmark the thread, so that you can monitor it, and have the most recent data on this ongoing issue.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Daffy Duck
    Daffy Duck Member ✭✭✭
    @frankx - The link you provided does not accept comments and is not an appropriate place to go to discuss this problem. The problem is a Quicken problem.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    @Daffy Duck

This link was, as I said, a method to monitor the process that Quicken Inc. has undertaken to FIX this problem and keep users appraised of their progress.  This was my attempt to keep fellow users informed that Quicken is aware of the issue and is working on it.

If you want to "discuss this problem" you are more than free to start another thread of your own, or to speak you mind here or anywhere else on this forum.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.