Issue with new Schwab authorization ... can login but no accounts listed

Options
2»

Answers

• bjterp00
    bjterp00 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am now getting different information. I am on with Schwab, and they are on with Quicken. The Schwab rep told me the Quicken tech support rep said this is a known issue on their side with moving to SODA(?) API. The Schwab rep gave the Quicken rep my account numbers (which are Schwab One International and Roth IRA accounts), and the Quicken rep said they should be accessible but that he needs to "manually enable" them on the Quicken side. The Quicken rep then disconnected the line with my Schwab rep, so my Schwab rep has now connected me with a Quicken rep. He then decided he needed to transfer me as he is not trained in Quicken for Mac. We (the Schwab rep and I) are stuck on hold waiting for a Quicken Mac support person. It is still unclear to me if either company's support personnel understand the actual problem. I hope to report something soon but alas am on hold.
  • bjterp00
    bjterp00 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Update: I finally got through to Quicken, and went through all the troubleshooting steps (which of course I had done already). Still no success. Then they asked Tier 2 support for help, and said that I have to go back to Schwab, as Schwab needs to enable the accounts.

So, back to Schwab. I was able to speak to someone in Tech Support that said there is nothing in their documentation that says International accounts won't be enabled. That said, he said they are still having issues in having all accounts be accessible to Quicken. He suggested trying again next week, and hopes it will be resolved. So, the waiting game continues, but at least it sounds like there is no policy decision to cut off access for International account owners.
  • lwj
    lwj Member ✭✭
    Options
    @bjterp00
    Try speaking with a Schwab eServices Representative on 1-800-435-4000
    Quote "...in order to export account information; a US Domestic account relationship needs to be held. This means, that unfortunately international accounts are no longer eligible to export account information..."
This discussion has been closed.