Cannot see Account Reconcile window (Q Mac)

Options
Dave Hosking
Dave Hosking Member ✭✭
I am unable to see the Account Reconcile window. This is a new experience. Otherwise, Quicken appears to be working.

Quicken Premiere for Mac version 6.4.4

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Need more info. With a single account selected in the sidebar, when you click menu Accounts > Reconcile Account, what exactly happens? Also, have you tried restarting the computer?
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Dave Hosking
    Dave Hosking Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for responding.

With a single account selected in the sidebar, and the transaction records displayed, I click on Accounts>Reconcile Account, and nothing visible happens. When I go to View on the menu bar, a check mark is displayed at the bottom of the dropdown window, with Reconcile: (my account) displayed, but no Reconcile window is visible.
  • Dave Hosking
    Dave Hosking Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have not tried restarting the computer.
  • Dave Hosking
    Dave Hosking Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just tried restarting the computer - no change. The Reconcile account window does not appear.

THEN - I looked to the left edge of my left-hand monitor. I have two monitors, and sometimes I must start up my 2013 MacBook Pro with the laptop display up so that I can get to the Start button. I found just a shred of the Reconcile window appearing at the edge of my monitor. So the app is working, but I did not see the window when it appeared at the edge of my monitor.

Sorry to have engaged you when the problem was Operator Error. Thanks for your help.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Glad you got it solved!
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.