I am getting "Select at least one account to Link"

Options
Hi I am trying to Download Transactions from Charles Schwab & Co.,
When I started getting CC-501 errors, I de-linked my accounts.
Today, I tried to Setup Download again, after logging into Schwab, I get a dialog that does not show any of my Schwab accounts (I have 3 accounts in Schwab). When I tried to continue, it says "Select at least one account to link". But, there is nothing to select.
When I dismiss this and try to cancel the setup, I get the CC-501 error again!

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @SankarRama

If you haven't logged-in to this Quicken Community recently, you've missed a lot of posts and information regarding Charles Schwab & Co..  Schwab recently changed their download methodology (how they connect to Quicken) and there are hundreds of posts here over the past 2 or 3 weeks about that, and other related user issues.

As a result of the changes Schwab made you'll need to take certain steps to reestablish your connections.  As a start - I suggest that you read this post https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900567/changes-to-charles-schwab-accounts#latest.

After that, you may want to review some of the other posts here in the Community - I suggest that you search on "Schwab" and find a comfortable chair.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• SankarRama
    Options
    I installed the mondo path R37.37 and I am still getting the same error!
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @SankarRama

I'm sorry to hear that the CC-501 error is persisting after updating to the R37.37 release.

If you haven't already, please see the information and troubleshooting steps available here, for this specific error with Charles Schwab accounts.

If the error persists after following these steps, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance with this error.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.