Quicken for mac 6.4.4 account status transaction numbers no longer appear

Options
slande
slande Member ✭✭
When Updating Accounts Online, the Account Status window comes up, the date refreshes and the new transactions are downloaded. However, the Account Status window lists "0 new transactions downloaded". Is this a known problem with the latest update?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @slande,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. To be able to better assist you with this issue, I would like to gather a bit of information first. Can you please tell me what OS (operating system) that you are using on your Mac? You can see this by bringing down the menu bar located at the top of your desktop> clicking the apple logo> then clicking 'about this mac'. Can you also tell me what version of the Quicken application you are working with? You can see this by opening your Quicken application> bringing down the menu bar located at the top of your desktop> clicking Quicken> then clicking 'about Quicken'. This will tell you the version (or build) that you are currently using. I would also like to know if you are receiving any sort of error code when attempting to refresh your transactions? 

Thank you for your patience and response as we try to get these issues fixed. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• jcm
    jcm Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm running 6.4.4 (Build 604.41834.100) on MacOS 12.0.1 (Monterey) and while some of my online accounts report "0 new transactions downloaded" many _do_ report the number of transactions, so I do not think having all your accounts report 0 new transactions is a universal issue with this version.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @slande,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. To be able to better assist you with this issue, I would like to gather a bit of information first. Can you please tell me what OS (operating system) that you are using on your Mac? You can see this by bringing down the menu bar located at the top of your desktop> clicking the apple logo> then clicking 'about this mac'. Can you also tell me what version of the Quicken application you are working with? You can see this by opening your Quicken application> bringing down the menu bar located at the top of your desktop> clicking Quicken> then clicking 'about Quicken'. This will tell you the version (or build) that you are currently using. I would also like to know if you are receiving any sort of error code when attempting to refresh your transactions? 

Thank you for your patience and response as we try to get these issues fixed. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• slande
    slande Member ✭✭
    Options
    MacOS Monterey 12.0.1 Quicken Deluxe Version 6.4.5 (Build 604.41859.100)
  • slande
    slande Member ✭✭
    Options
    No error code
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @slande,

Thank you for your response to the community and for providing this information. 

I would like to start out by confirming that your transactions are still downloading, the account status window is just showing that there are 0 new transactions downloaded. Is that correct?
    I would also like to know what Financial Institution it is showing this issue with as well as the connection method that you are using for this FI? You can see this by clicking said account> clicking the settings button that is located in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen>choosing downloads and then looking at what is located next to "connection type". 
    I would suggest uninstalling then reinstalling the Quicken application to see if this fixes this issue. 

Please let us know your responses and if the issue persists after reinstalling. 

Thank you,
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• Shoikana
    Shoikana Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have this problem too.. my balances are updating but transactions are not downloading. My financial institution is Belco Community Credit Union. My connection type is Quicken Connect. I am running Quicken version 6.4.5 and Mac OS Monterey, version 12.0.1. I am also getting no error.
This discussion has been closed.