Transaction download from TD Ameritrade fails

mr_moldy
mr_moldy Member
>:)>:) I have 4 accounts at this brokerage. First one account stopped downloading. I spent 3 hours on the phone with support and now 3 out of 4 accounts fail to download. Support claims that the problem is with Ameritrade but that doesn't make sense since I can cause any single account download to work successfully simply by de-activating the transaction download service and then re-activating it. Then that account will download transactions but all the others won't. Quicken is the agent which holds and presents the credentials (in the vault) and the support manager keeps accusing TD Ameritrade.

Comments

• I'm having the same problem. I have only 1 acct. Spoke with TDA yesterday & no issue their end. This issue is new with recent Quicken update.
  • ArbyC
    ArbyC Member
    Has anyone had luck resolving this? I cannot download new transactions from TD Ameritrade to my main Quicken file, but if I create a new file and recreate the accounts it works fine.
  • markvs
    markvs Member ✭✭
    The Quicken to Ameritrade download DOES NOT WORK. ARRRGGH. Quicken staff is laughing hysterically as they watch us trying to get their software to work.