state farm federal credit union - 102 error [edited]

Brad L Vandermoon
Brad L Vandermoon Member ✭✭✭
beginning 12/6, i am getting connection issues for SFCU.  i tried to reset the connection and still get an error.  the error i am getting is: "Download Error (-28) FI_TIMEOUT FDP-102: Retry.  Retry Error".  i cannot recall if today's error is the same as it was before resetting the connection.  I do know SFCU site is up and running so i believe this is issue with quicken connection servers to SFCU.    

Quicken help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• LukeW
    LukeW Member
    I'm getting similar problem in Q Win version with State Farm Credit Union. Normally I get an MFA request in Quicken and enter in code. But not getting the request at all. My SF Credit Union mobile app and website login work fine.
  • LukeW
    LukeW Member
    Forgot to mention getting CC-502 error for three+ days.
  • cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭
    I too am not able to download transactions from State Farm Credit Union. Started sometime over the last week or so. Early December 2021.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Everyone

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. At the moment State Farm Federal Credit Union and other credit unions are experiencing issues when attempting to add/update. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, our teams are working on a solution with our service providers. 

For more information and updates as they become available please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7903328/new-12-9-21-cc-502-102-error-returned-for-multiple-credit-unions#latest

Hope this provides some clarity. Thank you for your patience!

-Quicken Paloma
  • slockard
    slockard Member ✭✭
    I'm having similar problems with Apple Federal Credit Union. On 12/21/2021, I received a FI_Timeout:FDP-102 error. When I tried Update Login under the download tab in settings for one of my Apple accounts I received CP_Server_Error:FDP-8400. I then turned off 2 Factor authentication, disconnected all Apple accounts, then tried to reconnect when I received a message within Quicken that the Apple FCU wesite may be down. However, I can login to the Apple FCU website just fine. I'm running Quick for Mac Home & Business version 6.4.5.
  • Hello @slockard,

As mentioned above, there is an Alert out for multiple affected Credit Unions at this time.

If your Credit Union seems to be affected but is not yet on the list, please go to Help>Report a Problem, from within your Quicken software. From there you can provide a brief description and please leave the log files attached. Then send the report over to Quicken so we can review it and get your Credit Union added to the list. 

Please let us know when you have done this. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• slockard
    slockard Member ✭✭
    On 12/13/2021, for some unknown reason I was able to reconnect with all my Apple Federal Credit Union accounts. I'm assuming it was on their end.
  • I have been unable to connect to Apple FCU for a couple of days. Error shown on Account Status page is Download Error (-28) FI_Timeout:FDP-102: An error has occurred. Please try again later. Last Attempt 12/7/2021 - 2:44 PM. Retry doesn't work. I did a connection reset and the same error occurs. My web login has 2FA on and I didn't see a request to initate the sequence.
  • Brad L Vandermoon
    i can confrim the State Farm Credit Union is now fixed!
  • cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭
    State Farm CU is working for me too.
  • Brad L Vandermoon
    that was quick.  state farm credit union connection is now broke again.  
  • LukeW
    LukeW Member
    I just tried downloading from State Farm Credit Union for first time since notice of the fix. I received MFA request and entered in code. But received CC-800 error - "Accounts ... deleted .... add again. Select fix...." However, I haven't done any changes or deletion of accounts in Quicken regarding these accounts.
  • Brad L Vandermoon
    very odd.  state farm credit union download worked once after quicken indicated the problem was resolved.  i then started getting "download error (-32) CP_ACCOUNT_NOT_FOUND".  i reset the account at sfcu, and things again began working.
This discussion has been closed.