Travis Federal Employees Credit Union,

I have not been able to download any information from the Credit Union to update my account. When I come to the Quicken account to get information, I cannot access the online help. Trying to call Travis Credit Union is like pulling teeth, a very painful and unsuccessful process. Any suggestions???

Answers

• Hello @kevinmartin4282,

Thank you for coming to the Community with your questions and concerns, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

When I look for this financial institution on the list, the closest option available is "Travis Credit Union". The URL provided is www.traviscu.com. If you copy and paste that URL into a web browser, are you able to log in successfully? 

Look forward to hearing back from you on this, thanks!

Quicken Alyssa

• Alyssa: Thanks for such a quick response. The answer is yes; I can get to the website. I can even go online and complete all of the banking transactions that I need to complete while there. What I am not able to do is download the completed tasks straight into my quicken account on my computer. When I try to access the website through quicken, it quicken will not access the accounts to download the transactions.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... When I try to access the website through quicken, it quicken will not access the accounts to download the transactions.

Please provide more details.

What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx)  are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• UKR: Believing that any one of the issues you described could be the solution, I went back to Quicken Deluxe and downloaded the latest version.
    My windows version is Windows #10 and I'm using Dell Computer, with the latest windows update, #11 I think.

Error codes, I get nothing (which is the part that is most frustrating. I just get a message window that says I cannot download the information I'm looking for.

The Credit Union did some type of update to their system about a week and a half ago, which is the same time my ability to download my checking information stopped. This has happened before, under similar circumstances, which is why I'm reaching out to see if anyone has the same trouble.

I have left messages with the Credit Union, hoping they will help, since it seems too be isolated to just the credit union.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

How to refresh financial institution information (Branding)

Have you tried this yet?

If your bank recently changed their website or password requirements please read and follow instructions here:
    Quicken Uses Incorrect URL for Online Banking

For online billers please see if you can manage (remove and re-add) the online biller, to see if their profile has already been updated.

If that doesn't resolve the issue:

• It is the bank's or biller's contractual obligation to notify their Quicken download service provider, Intuit, of any changes to their websites and download functions in a timely manner before the change is implemented. Intuit needs a sufficient amount of lead time to review, change and test their programs, to adapt to the changes the bank makes.
    • The bank also needs to notify their customers of this change in a timely fashion and detail any actions that might be required by the customer to regain access after the change was introduced.
    • If they didn't do that, complain to your bank's or biller's upper level management.
    • Also contact Quicken Support via Chat or Phone at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support  during posted hours of operation and report this Online Banking issue, so that Quicken Support can escalate this issue to Intuit Inc.  Ultimately, however, the bank or biller must work together with Intuit on solving this update issue.

Please let us know if you were able to get this issue resolved (or not).