cp_script_error:ccscrape.101 on Travis Credit Union

Options
ramcnally
ramcnally Member
This connection was working just fine until three days ago. Now Quicken will not connect to my two savings accounts, one checking account, and credit card. The error message I get is the one above. Able to connect with TCU on iPhone app or via Firefox on Mac, so the issue is Quicken, not credit union.

What to do? Major pain in the tail.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @ramcnally

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To clarify, this is a known issue. There is an open alert and our teams are currently working on a fix. At this time there is no ETA available. 

For updates and information as it becomes available please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7903328/new-12-9-21-cc-502-102-error-returned-for-multiple-credit-unions#latest

Hope this helps. Let us know of any other questions or concerns.

-Quicken Paloma

• ramcnally
    Options
    I can now connect with Travis FCU and no error message comes back. But no transactions download. None, on any of the four accounts I have. Something remains out of whack. Am I alone in this issue?
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    @ramcnally,

Thank you for updating the discussion! 

Please verify that you have new transactions that have not come into Quicken by going to the bank's website and viewing the transactions there. 

If you do in fact have some that have not come in I would suggest resetting the account connection. Just basically giving it a little refresh.

To do this you would click on one of the Travis CU accounts from the list on the left of your Quicken. Then go down and click on Settings in the bottom right corner of the account register. Once in the Account Settings, you can click on the Downloads tab at the top of the window. Click the Reset Connection button. 

Do let us know if this allows the missing transactions to come in! 

Quicken Alyssa

• ramcnally
    Options
    Didn't work. And there are multiple transactions to download. Account Status box says that the reset connection was successful and one new transactions per account was downloaded, but there's nothing new in the registers. Reset connection twice just to be sure, but no luck either time. What next?
  • ramcnally
    Options
    Tried again, didn't work. Restarted computer, reset connection once more, and still no transaction downloads despite connection to Travis Credit. This is a serious pain in the tail. I'd appreciate it if a Quicken someone would notice. Please.
  • Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, @ramcnally

Thank you for reaching back out with your updates! I am sorry to hear this is still an issue for you. 
    What Connection Method are you using to connect to the financial institution?

Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting your account(s), entirely? The steps to do so are as follows:

Note: Before you perform this step, I strongly advise that you Save a Backup. (You can do this by navigating to File and then Save a Backup.)

1. Highlight the account(s) with the error in your accounts list.
    2. Access your Account Settings (this can be done by going to Accounts > Settings or by clicking the Settings Gear in the lower righthand corner of your register. 
    3. Select the Downloads tab.
    4. Select Disconnect Account to completely disconnect the account from the Financial Institution.
    5. Navigate to the Plus (+) sign in the upper lefthand corner (or Accounts > New > [Account Type])
    6. In the bank list, find your Financial Institution (in this case, Travis Credit Union) and continue.
    7. A sign-in page should appear - Input your credentials and then follow the prompts to continue linking your accounts.

Note: Please make sure that when your account(s) pull(s) up that you LINK instead of ADD, otherwise you’ll end up with duplicate accounts.

If this step does not work, I would advise testing the connection in a Test File. You can do this by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Are you are able to successfully link the account in this new file? If so, are transactions downloading in the register? If you are getting downloads here, but not in the main file I would advise that you Reset Account Connections - this step is similar to the step @Quicken Alyssa had you try - however, it is a reset on your whole data file. 

Again - if you haven't already - before you perform this reset, I strongly advise that you Save a Backup. (You can do this by navigating to File and then Save a Backup.)

Note: It should also be known that this reset will not work for Direct Connections and will disconnect any accounts that you have connected with the Quicken Connect connection method, requiring you to sign back in to these accounts again afterward in order to continue downloading transactions. 

The steps to perform this reset are as follows:

1. Holding the Option (Alt) key on your keyboard, press the Help button up in the menu bar.
    2. The help menu should pop up, but this time with an additional option at the bottom labeled Troubleshooting.
    3. Hover over Troubleshooting and you will see three options. Please select the option that says Reset Account Connections.
    4. This will prompt a pop-up asking if you would like to Reset your Account Connections. Please confirm this by pressing Reset Account Connections
    5. This process may take a few minutes so please be patient.
    6. After the pop-up disappears on its own indicating that it has finished with its process, we are done and you may proceed with reconnecting your accounts.

If you have any further questions or if you require further assistance, please reach out so that we may assist you further. Thank you!

-Quicken September
  • ramcnally
    ramcnally Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Reset the connections as outlined above. Still, no new transactions from Travis FCU will download. And the connection reset confused two accounts I have with Capital One, making something of a mess. Restored from backup. So, as of now, I still can't download anything from Travis, have to do it manually. [Removed-Disruptive]
  • ramcnally
    Options
    Let's try this again. Despite the attempted reset of all connections and repeated resets of Travic FCU, I still can't connect. What now?
  • Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello again, @ramcnally

Thank you for taking the time to get back to the Community with your update, though I am sorry to hear the reset did not fix your issue. The next thing I would recommend is that you try to download from Travis FCU in a test file. 

To try this, please navigate to File > New > Start from Scratch. Next, select Don't use Mobile & Web and try to connect the account there. Seeing how the connection works in the context of a brand new file can be very helpful in troubleshooting so, when you have tried this, please get back to us with the results so we can troubleshoot further if needed. Thank you!

-Quicken September

This discussion has been closed.