Error OL-362-A occurring with 7 accounts at 4 financial institutions

Options
Pacifica Bob
Pacifica Bob Member ✭✭✭
Hey! I'm suddenly getting error OL-362-A from most of my financial institutions. I've reset each of these accounts, successfully downloaded and then the next time I try to download, the error occurs again. May or may not be related to fixing download of a Schwab checking account.

R37.37 - 27.1.37.37 Win 10

Answers

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @Pacifica Bob,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues you are having, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you have not yet done so, please use the provided link to a Knowledge Base article to attempt to resolve your issue. 

If that does not fix the problem, let us know and we will go from there. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Pacifica Bob
    Pacifica Bob Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Alyssa, I'd seen the knowledge base article. Ok perhaps when only a single financial institution becomes un-synced. However, I have FIVE financial institutions that have become unsynced simultaneously. Each institution downloaded successfully a single time after the download was reset before again having the OL-362-A error again. I really would rather not start down the path of deactivating/reactivating downloads for all these institutions. Sorry, but I've still not fully recovered from the Schwab updated downloads ... uh ... issues. Do you have another suggestion?
  • Pacifica Bob
    Pacifica Bob Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Alyssa, Ok, real weirdness. As a test, I inactivated/reactivated downloads for 1 of 5 institutions. Download was then successful (more than once) for that institution. For good measure exited/restarted Quicken. Tested again download of all accounts. SURPRISE! Download was successful for all institutions & accounts. Successfully repeated downloads. (FWIW I had also exited/restarted Quicken several times previously in this troubleshooting exercise. The One Step Update Summary was not displaying all accounts.) You may consider this issue closed. Thanks.
  • Marty
    Marty Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I waited out the Charles schwab debacle as long as I could and in the last few days deactivated and reactivated our 4 schwab accounts for my wife and I. After the downloads completed, all seemed good. There were a few minor errors in one account where there are many transactions. I manually corrected them. I was pleasantly surprised it seems to have worked. Then, I went to update my other accounts. My Wells Fargo Advisors brokerage accounts got the OL-362-a error. I had never seen it before. All my Wells Fargo Bank accounts and accounts from other institutions downloaded correctly. Only our 3 Wells Fargo brokerage accounts. And only immediately after the Schwab fix I found this discussion and others, with the suggestions to deactivate and activate. I really didn't want to start with that. There was no question it was related to the schwab fix. Short story is I closed quicken, rebooted and restarted quicken. Ran the Wells Fargo Advisors update again, and they all worked. Didn't deactivate or activate anything. I ran another download tonight and they are still working. Glad I found this thread and am virtually certain the problem with WFA accounts was caused by the process of dealing with the schwab accounts. How? Have no idea.
This discussion has been closed.