Change Username in Community

Can a moderator please contact me so I can have my username here on the community discussion changed? I am not finding any way to send a message directly to moderators/administrators. Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Can a moderator please contact me so I can have my username here on the community discussion changed? I am not finding any way to send a message directly to moderators/administrators. Thanks.
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out!  We would be happy to help assist with changing your username, please just reply here to let us know what username you would prefer.

Please note, Usernames must be unique and not in use by any other Users and can only contain letters, numbers, or underscores, and must be between 3 and 20 characters long.

Thank you,

Sarah

• Thank you Sarah. If it's available, I would like to change it to: texasblueline
  • Quicken Sarah
    Thank you for the quick response :). Your username has been updated to "texasblueline" as requested.

Thanks again,

Sarah
  • Thanks Sarah! One other ask, I see there's no way to delete this discussion, so in your above reply where you quoted my initial post would you be able to remove or edit my previous username (since it was my full name) so it doesn't come up in Google or other search results?
  • Quicken Sarah
    You are welcome and I updated my previous response to your current username, so the previous one should not appear.

Thanks again,

Sarah
  • wolfere
    wolfere Member ✭✭
    please contact me as I would like to change my username.
This discussion has been closed.