Can't connect with CentreSuite (Citizens Business CC)

Options
kuwayamad
kuwayamad Member ✭✭
I have a new Citizens Bank business credit card. I'm trying to set up online services for this account in Quicken.

When I log in to the account through the Citizens website, it forwards me to a website hosted by CentreSuite, which must be a third-party company that handles Citizens' business CC accounts.

When I try to Add Account in Quicken, I type "CentreSuite" which pops up business credit cards for several banks (Simmons, IberiaBank, Commerce, and Citizens).
I select "Citizens Bank Bus CC Online", which seems like it would be perfectly correct. I then enter my logon credentials.

It says "Looking for Accounts", but then gives the error message "Oops. We're having a problem." "We are unable to connect to the Quicken servers at this time." "Do not contact Citizens Bank Bus CC Online for assistance. They cannot fix this problem. Please try again in a few hours."

I have been trying for _two weeks_ and continue to have this issue.

Any idea what may be going on? Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    @kuwayamad,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issue you are having, though I apologize that you are experiencing this. 

Do you have a VPN, Firewall, or Anti-Virus? If so, please disable/turn them off one by one and try connecting your accounts again. 

Do let us know how this goes, thanks!

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.