No longer able to see Investment registers

eastview_bp
eastview_bp Member ✭✭
Just installed Version R37.52. When I click on one of my investment accounts I only see a four square dashboard. I cannot find my register. Also I have selected the option to not automatically save downloaded transactions - yet when I did an update this morning - transactions were saved. Any help here?

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the update switched you to "Simple" investing instead of "Complete" and also switched you from automatic entry "off" to "on."
    Edit the Account (go to Account Details) and you should be able to correct both of those.
  • eastview_bp
    eastview_bp Member ✭✭
    Thanks - switching to Complete solved the missing registers. The automatically add downloads option was not checked, but maybe the Simple investing caused that to occur. I will have to see later when I have new transactions.
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The automatically add downloads option was not checked, but maybe the Simple investing caused that to occur."
    I've not used the Simple option but it makes sense that anything downloaded from your financial institution would automatically show up in those "dashboards" without you having to accept anything.
This discussion has been closed.