Credit union transactions not updating for the past 11 days

I have been unable to download my credit union transactions to Quicken since December 5. I called Quicken's help hotline a couple of days ago, and they referred me to https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7903328/new-12-9-21-cc-502-102-error-returned-for-multiple-credit-unions#latest for info about difficulty with multiple credit unions, and this page claims the issue has now been resolved. I have tried to download my transactions since that time, and while Quicken now connects with the credit union, no new transactions since December 5 have been downloaded. However, when I log into my credit union's site, it shows many transactions between December 5 and today (December 16).

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    HI @""Kathy Selvaggio"

Generally, problems that relate to downloading transactions are not broadly across a class or type of accounts (i.e. - not all banks, S&L's, or credit unions have issues at the same time), rather they relate directly to the specific financial institution.  Regardless of what you may have been told, if you provide us with the credit union's name, we may be able to help you.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    HI @""Kathy Selvaggio"

Generally, problems that relate to downloading transactions are not broadly across a class or type of accounts (i.e. - not all banks, S&L's, or credit unions have issues at the same time), rather they relate directly to the specific financial institution.  Regardless of what you may have been told, if you provide us with the credit union's name, we may be able to help you.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Thank you @Frankx . My credit union is Advantis Credit Union, in the Portland, OR area.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @""Kathy Selvaggio"

I suggest that you try resetting the account.  To do that, follow these steps:

1) Open the account register in Quicken;
    2) Click on the little "Gear" icon in the upper right > Select "Edit account details";
    3) Click on the "Online Services" tab > Click on the "Reset Account" V enter your password (if requested) > and then click the "OK" button (see below Snip).

Once the process is complete, shut down Quicken and restart.  Then try to connect.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.