Can't download transactions from USAA Money Market account

Options
In one-step update, I check the entry for USAA Federal Savings Bank. I get a pop-up message "To continue, enter the passwords for the following institutions". The list shows "USAA Federal Savings Bank". I enter the password into the box and check the "Save" box, but I still get the same message. What else do I have to do?

This has been going on for several weeks. I tried resetting the account, but I get: "Account reset failed".
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @PeteTheGolfer, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. In order to resolve this, I'd recommend you go through deactivating the accounts. This can be done by going to Tools > Account List > Edit on the account you'd like to deactivate > Online Services > then click deactivate. Once your accounts have been deactivated, go to Tools. Add Account > Select USAA, and after logging in link them to their existing account. Sorry for the inconvenience I hope this helps!
  • PeteTheGolfer
    PeteTheGolfer Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Looks like that fixed it -- thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @PeteTheGolfer, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. In order to resolve this, I'd recommend you go through deactivating the accounts. This can be done by going to Tools > Account List > Edit on the account you'd like to deactivate > Online Services > then click deactivate. Once your accounts have been deactivated, go to Tools. Add Account > Select USAA, and after logging in link them to their existing account. Sorry for the inconvenience I hope this helps!
  • PeteTheGolfer
    PeteTheGolfer Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Looks like that fixed it -- thanks!
This discussion has been closed.