v36.54 update on Dec 12 stopped use of One Stop Update

Now using a workaround on some accounts by individually updating.

Chase, Citibank, and American Airlines credit union will not sync. After deactivating each of those accounts, now I get a CC-501 error when trying to reconnect.

Since Dec 12, have encountered 3 errors -
- One Stop Update says internal error that wants me to sign-out & agree to a long list of losses without really describing what happens
- HTTP-401 error when trying to individually update Chase, Citibank, & AACU
- CC-501 error when trying to reactivate Chase, Citibank, & AACU

Need answers fast Quicken! And its not going to be the 3+ hour disconnect, reconnect to a fake account, then reconnect that some others are working on.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Jim32 said:
    Now using a workaround on some accounts by individually updating.

Chase, Citibank, and American Airlines credit union will not sync. After deactivating each of those accounts, now I get a CC-501 error when trying to reconnect.

Since Dec 12, have encountered 3 errors -
    - One Stop Update says internal error that wants me to sign-out & agree to a long list of losses without really describing what happens
    - HTTP-401 error when trying to individually update Chase, Citibank, & AACU
    - CC-501 error when trying to reactivate Chase, Citibank, & AACU

Need answers fast Quicken! And its not going to be the 3+ hour disconnect, reconnect to a fake account, then reconnect that some others are working on.
    Hello Jim32,

I understand that this issue is very frustrating, and I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing the problem even after speaking with Quicken Support. Have you tried submitting a report? This might be helpful to us in resolving this issue. In order to do this, you would go to Help>Report A Problem. Data will then be sent to Quicken that can be analyzed for a solution.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared  
  • Jim32
    Jim32 Member ✭✭
    This was resolved by first going onto the Quicken community and updating my account password. Then, I went into Quicken and signed out. When I signed back in, I used the login and (new) password. This reset the One Step Update without data loss. I also upgraded to R34.56
This discussion has been closed.