Couldn't update my passwords and followed the instructions on here, now it's all a mess

[Removed - Rant]

I changed the password on both of my checking accounts. I went to my password vault to change them and LOOK! [Removed - Disruptive] Now I am unable to control MY passwords!

Now, I have to deactivate the account and re-activate it, which has caused both checking accounts to go out of balance and I'll have to dig thru several weeks of transactions to figure this out [Removed - Disruptive].

In addition, one of the checking accounts, which D/L some transactions in the re-activation, won't download anything else, in subsequent attempts to download.

[Removed - Rant]

[Edited for Readability]

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    [Removed - Rant]

I changed the password on both of my checking accounts. I went to my password vault to change them and LOOK! [Removed - Disruptive] Now I am unable to control MY passwords!

Now, I have to deactivate the account and re-activate it, which has caused both checking accounts to go out of balance and I'll have to dig thru several weeks of transactions to figure this out [Removed - Disruptive].

In addition, one of the checking accounts, which D/L some transactions in the re-activation, won't download anything else, in subsequent attempts to download.

[Removed - Rant]

[Edited for Readability]
    Hello nancy.I.marine,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having these difficulties and experiencing issues related to the password vault. I know that this can be especially frustrating.

I want to be able to help you, but I am unsure if you are presently unable to reset your passwords or not. Were you able to log into your accounts with your online banking credentials?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.