Number on left side under Investing is very different from tab at top

Mark Valpreda
Mark Valpreda Member ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Investing (Windows)
If I look on the left side at the total for Investing - it shows one number - a number I believe to be correct based on statements from financial institutions. If I click on the top bag under Investing and look at my 'Portfolio Value vs. Cost Basis - All Securities' it is much lower.

Under Investing at the top I click on Portfolio and the total at the bottom matches the left side. Click on Net Worth at the bottom and everything looks correct.

It's just when I click on 'Portfolio Value vs. Cost Basis' that number in there is about 35% lower. I checked to make 'All accounts' and 'All Securities' is selected. I was just expecting that final portfolio value on the right side to be close to my investing account number.

Am I just reading this report wrong? Or not understanding how it is calculated?

Comments

• Interesting, I did a full screen graph of 'Portfolio Value vs. Cost Basis - All Securities' and the numbers are correct. I changed some dates under the investment tab and it recalculated and appears to be okay now. Not sure why I needed to change the date, but it does appear to be working.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Mark Valpreda, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We are glad that you were able to get your issue resolved. We apologize for the frustration. If you come across any errors or have any questions please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.