Paycheck - Auto Entry

TimMarciniak
TimMarciniak Member ✭✭
A few weeks ago, I had to re-enter both paychecks for my wife and me. Now I notice I cannot set these to automatically enter more than 6 days in advance. Is there a reason? Is this a new bug? Or what am I doing wrong? Before, I had set this to two weeks so I could easily see the next payday.
Windows 11
Quicken Premier via Subscription

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Strange I'm seeing the same on the up arrow.  But you can type in a higher number.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • TimMarciniak
    TimMarciniak Member ✭✭
    Thanks!!! Okay I feel stupid...but I tried that last night. I did just notice it didn't let me type in two digits until I backspaced over the first one. Any why on earth would the dropdown stop at 6 instead of maybe 31.
    Windows 11
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!!! Okay I feel stupid...but I tried that last night. I did just notice it didn't let me type in two digits until I backspaced over the first one. Any why on earth would the dropdown stop at 6 instead of maybe 31.
    Windows 10 64-bit 1909
    Quicken Premier R23.17 via Subscription
    Is it your signature in the Community that's out of date or are you really that far behind on software updates? The most recent update is R 36.56

• TimMarciniak
    TimMarciniak Member ✭✭
    Newsflash... it's up to 36.57 now.
    Windows 11
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    As to typing numbers into that field ... I'm guessing that the field is limited to 2 digits. Adding numbers to the existing 6 would result in 63, then 631 ... a little too much for the limited field.
    You want to tab-select or mouse-click the field in such a way that the "6" becomes highlighted (white number on blue background). Then, when you start typing, the "6" will be replaced with your typed "31".
    I don't know about the "can't use the up arrow to increment the number beyond 6" issue.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Newsflash... it's up to 36.57 now.
    You will notice that my signature just says "latest", they are patching things so fast these days it is pain to keep it up with the current version!
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.