error cc800

Options
gripfitter
gripfitter Member ✭✭
Continuously getting message one or more of your accounts has been removed from Quicken you need to fix it. I apply the fix and still get the message. I update the account and still no good. I totally remove the account from Quicken sign out and reboot add the account back and again get the message. Started right after installing the last update. These updates are crap is it necessary that I install them? I would much rather not except another update from Quicken.

Comments

• gripfitter
    gripfitter Member ✭✭
    Options
    update this is also happening in another one of my accounts, both with Citi Bank.
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @gripfitter, I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Since you have followed the recommended troubleshooting steps for a CC-800 and it has not resolved your issue I would now suggest that you create a copy of your file. This can be done by going to File > Copy or Backup File > Create a copy or template > click next > save > open new copy. Doing this will deactivate all of your accounts for you as well as help resolve lingering data file damage that can cause CC-800 errors to occur. After creating a copy, you can add your accounts back in and link them to your existing accounts. Let me know if this helps, thank you! :smile:
  • gripfitter
    gripfitter Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not only have I done that, I also made a backup then removed Quicken from the computer and then downloaded a fresh copy from Quicken website and then added everything back.
  • gripfitter
    gripfitter Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Just received a new update that fixed all the problems created by the last update. [Removed-Disruptive]
This discussion has been closed.