Is anyone still having Quicken banking download/update issues?

Options
Although the issue shows as resolved, I am still not able to update my US Bank accounts.

Quicken Kathryn
Quicken Kathryn Administrator admin
1:40PM
UPDATE 12/21/21:
This issue is now resolved. We are working with our providers to determine the cause and prevent this from happening in the future.

Best Answers

• aspeller7575
    aspeller7575 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes I am still not able to connect to US Bank PFM Direct Connect. Getting same OL-293 error
  • lamontr
    lamontr Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Quicken Support (chat) helped to solve this issue. I "deactivated" the US Bank account, one in my case, the set it up again. I have two Quicken files, one account in each. I did this for both files and both are working. Backup the file first. The one caution was that I have multiple US Bank accounts, but not all of them are tracked in Quicken. Be sure to select "do not add to Quicken" for the accounts you do not want downloaded. Here are the instructions from Support: First, deactivate the affected accounts
    Select Tools > Account List
    If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    Select Edit on each account with this error and Deactivate them on the Online Services tab
    When finished, close the Account List. Select Tools > Add Account > type the name of the bank and click Advanced option then select Direct connect and click next Go through the process of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
    Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken. For accounts you don't want to link, select Don't add to Quicken.

Answers

• aspeller7575
    aspeller7575 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes I am still not able to connect to US Bank PFM Direct Connect. Getting same OL-293 error
  • lamontr
    lamontr Member
    Options
    U.S. Bank - PFM DIrect Connect: Unable to complete request
  • mboehler
    mboehler Member
    Options
    I am also not able to download any transactions from US Bank. I don't get any errors. There are just no transactions downloaded.
  • lamontr
    lamontr Member
    Options
    Not working as of 8:13 CST. No error messages, no download. The same as mboehler.
  • Frank306
    Frank306 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still not working with Citizens as of 09:50 EST. OL-293-A error
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, I apologize that you are all still experiencing this issue and for any inconvenience it may have caused. Please go to Help > Report a Problem in Quicken so that our team can research this issue furthur. Thank you!
    - Quicken Jade
  • Don St Peter
    Don St Peter Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was able to download accurate investment data from Schwab this morning for the first time since mid Dec. Looks to me like even accurate options data appears for the first time in months. Running R36.56 Build 27.1.36.56. Do you think We are finally there?
  • lamontr
    lamontr Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Quicken Support (chat) helped to solve this issue. I "deactivated" the US Bank account, one in my case, the set it up again. I have two Quicken files, one account in each. I did this for both files and both are working. Backup the file first. The one caution was that I have multiple US Bank accounts, but not all of them are tracked in Quicken. Be sure to select "do not add to Quicken" for the accounts you do not want downloaded. Here are the instructions from Support: First, deactivate the affected accounts
    Select Tools > Account List
    If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    Select Edit on each account with this error and Deactivate them on the Online Services tab
    When finished, close the Account List. Select Tools > Add Account > type the name of the bank and click Advanced option then select Direct connect and click next Go through the process of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
    Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken. For accounts you don't want to link, select Don't add to Quicken.
  • mboehler
    mboehler Member
    Options
    lamontr's instructions worked for me! I am now able to download transactions from US bank again.
  • maeagle
    maeagle Member ✭✭
    Options
    Everything seems to be working for me except....stock option numbers still do not have agreement between Schwab and Quicken. I know 1 option contract usually equals 100 shares and the price is based on a per share not per contract basis. Schwab shows 1 and Quicken shows 100. I just don't accept any placeholders as the per share prices do not compute properly. Can't Quicken set up a switch that converts contract to share properly? It worked prior to this Schwab transition.
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you @lamontr for your instructions I'm glad it seems to be working! 
This discussion has been closed.