Citibank 502 errors (might be helpful to actually get it fixed)

ghstudio
ghstudio Member ✭✭✭
I run quicken on two computers (one is for system testing). Both are running windows 11 and are up to date on updates. Quicken (version r37.37 build 27.1.37.37) is running on both.

I can update all of my accounts on my desktop computer with no errors. On the backup NUC, all accounts updated successfully except Citibank which failed with the 502 error. I then copied the QDF from the working computer (desktop) to the the backup (NUC) and tried another update...same failure. Going back to the desktop computer, I updated again...still no errors. I then did a file validate on both computers and retried update on both....no change....one computer (fast windows 11 desktop) works fine....the backup, a fast Intel NUC fails on updating Citibank.

(for quicken technical support: the working system is a Ryzen 5600x, the NUC is a 8i5, both cable connected to the same router on 100mbps fiber)

This is NOT a "try again later" issue....which is what Quicken has been claiming. It may be a timing issue...but if it is, it's in Quicken's code....

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    ghstudio said:
    I run quicken on two computers (one is for system testing). Both are running windows 11 and are up to date on updates. Quicken (version r37.37 build 27.1.37.37) is running on both.

I can update all of my accounts on my desktop computer with no errors. On the backup NUC, all accounts updated successfully except Citibank which failed with the 502 error. I then copied the QDF from the working computer (desktop) to the the backup (NUC) and tried another update...same failure. Going back to the desktop computer, I updated again...still no errors. I then did a file validate on both computers and retried update on both....no change....one computer (fast windows 11 desktop) works fine....the backup, a fast Intel NUC fails on updating Citibank.

(for quicken technical support: the working system is a Ryzen 5600x, the NUC is a 8i5, both cable connected to the same router on 100mbps fiber)

This is NOT a "try again later" issue....which is what Quicken has been claiming. It may be a timing issue...but if it is, it's in Quicken's code....
    Hello ghstudio,

I understand that this is a frustrating issue, and I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem with account updates. The CC-502 and CC-102 error messages that appear when trying to update Citi Bank accounts, specifically, are part of an Open Alert that we have become aware of recently. You can follow updates about this matter here:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898164/ongoing-12-18-21-citi-bank-citi-cards-cc-502-102#latest

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.