Edward Jones not downloading Stock and MF positions.

Options
Frankbergandi
Frankbergandi Member ✭✭
I did finally connect to Jones but none of my Stock and MF positions downloaded. It only shows my cash balance. Jones tech support has no solution. Anybody else experience this?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I did finally connect to Jones but none of my Stock and MF positions downloaded. It only shows my cash balance. Jones tech support has no solution. Anybody else experience this?
    Hello Frankbergandi,

I know that this is a frustrating problem, and I appreciate that you are reaching out to us about it on the Quicken Community. By chance, are you seeing an OL-332-A error message at all when you try to connect? If so, this thread may be of interest to you: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899967/ongoing-12-21-21-edward-jones-returns-ol-332-a-error#latest

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

• Frankbergandi
    Options
    Thanks Jared, but no error code. I will say that turning off the VPN made a big difference in the speed of the connection and the download. But this seems to be a problem in something other than connectivity.
  • Frankbergandi
    Options
    Problem solved. I deleted the account, turned off the VPN and started over adding the account from scratch.
This discussion has been closed.