Home / Overview screen does not populate (Quicken for Mac 6.5.0 - Deluxe license)

Evd
Evd Member ✭✭
When selecting euro (my main currency) in the home screen, the overview screen does not show any data; see screenshot. When selecting USD (my secondary currency), the home screen does work as normal.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Hello, @Evd.

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this bug. I, alongside a few other colleagues, investigated this bug and we were able to recreate the issues you mentioned. This bug seems to affect all currencies other than USD on Quicken for Mac Versions 6.4.5 and 6.5.0. Upon this further investigation, we have documented and reported this bug to our development team. Though we do not currently have an ETA on when this bug will be fixed, our team will review it and begin working toward reaching a resolution for this bug. 

Additionally, would you please navigate to Help in your menu bar and then select Report a Problem? From here if you could provide a brief description of the error in your own words and select Send to Quicken, we will be able to use this information to further assist our investigation.

If you have any further questions or require any additional support, please reach back out so that we may assist you further. Thank you again for your time and have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Quicken September
This discussion has been closed.