Tax Planner Inconsistencies

George Agich
George Agich Member ✭✭✭
I've periodically had problems with Quicken's Tax Planner. Now it seems that opening and closing Quicken and then going to Tax Planner shows different results each time. The results are different, because each time Quicken includes or excludes different data from my file. I've taken all the corrective actions: Validating, etc. to no avail.
Are others having this problem? You can check by opening Quicken and then go directly to the Tax Planner, note the results and close Quicken. Re-start Quicken and check the Planner again. Each time I do it, I get wildly different results. I've reported the problem to Support and included files, etc, but, of course, no response. I'd appreciate any comments/help.

Comments

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Sometimes it can be traced to a problem Reminder. There is also the Reset to Defaults option in Tax Planner menu. I've also noticed issues with transfers from an IRA account directly to another investment account.  At the moment Tax Planner is functioning normally for me.  If you can reproduce the section in the Planner and a particular transaction, I will try to reproduce it.
This discussion has been closed.